Is this caused by my eel or HLLE?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HAAAAAAAA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah the 3 eels I have are good with my tangs. My sailfin actually tries to bully my jeweled eel when he goes in his cave. But otherwise they get along no issues. I just wait until they are big enough to go in. I have a baby (tiny) Atlantic blue tang who is about the size of a quarter not including fins but she is in my coral tank until shes big enough that they wouldnt try to eat her.
That is a good suggestion! The grouper in my tank which is about 10 inches and fat just sits beside my fangtooth but even so I still do sometimes see some scars on the grouper

I've learned that with these wild animals there's just no certainty, they may get along fine for even a year but suddenly just bite back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new