Is this coraline algae

BaileysTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
42
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this

IMG_0626.jpeg
 
I don't know what I'm supposed to see in that pic, but I don't see anything
 
I don't know what I'm supposed to see in that pic, but I don't see anything
There’s thousands of dark blue/ dark purple spots on encrusting on my previously white rocks I’m trying to figure out what exactly it is
 
Yes it's Corailline. Just a different type.
 
There’s thousands of dark blue/ dark purple spots on encrusting on my previously white rocks I’m trying to figure out what exactly it is
oh hahaha, I see it now, yes I agree with above 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new