Is this cyano?

Mata_01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
12
Location
Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this tank for about 6 months, I had a battle with with Dino’s a month ago and now this purple/brownwish thing appear in my rock I will later put here the parameters.

IMG_0810.jpeg IMG_0809.jpeg IMG_0808.jpeg IMG_0807.jpeg
 
Appears to be. Does it blow off? Is it more red (cyano) than brown (dinos)?
 
Appears to be. Does it blow off? Is it more red (cyano) than brown (dinos)?
I try blowing it and it disappear, it’s different from the Dino’s that I had before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new