Is this cyano?

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I’ve noticed this reddish looking algae just in this frag rack and on my glass and was wondering if this is cyano?

8FED4D35-5CEE-4320-8CF6-064367F9D7DF.jpeg 9FF130E8-22D5-4512-B1BF-EB1737FBAE5B.jpeg 98C8CE92-8C2E-4B6C-B156-1E9D54CED73F.jpeg DE8E1E8B-B603-4131-BEEB-F15C0197D01D.jpeg
 
My tank is a year old I haven’t tested yet but will in a few I had to skip a water change or two but usually do a weekly water change
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new