Is this Dino’s?

cruzing240

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
27
Location
New Lenox
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260226_175002_5C22B2A3-7D35-4366-B16B-3C5D590161C8.png
Hey all, first one posting. I’m kinda thinking this is Dino’s. 32g coralife nano. Any thoughts?
 
I don't think so, it looks more like diatoms, or maybe biofilm. Do yo have water movement along the sandbed?
 
I do. Might no be enough. Nitrates are a bit high at 20 though. Alk a bit low at 6 dkh. I’ve been actively addressing those.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new