Is this enough flow or too much for euphillia?

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a ne jebao ow-10 for my fusion 10g reef tank and I am wondering if on it's current settings it's too high.
 
Flow looks good, not too much at all
 
Just so I dont have to make a separate post. I notice this head is on the underside which means its shaded out. Will this become a problem for said head? Or nothing really to worry about

20190926_215215.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new