Is this flow right for my new hammer?

baldislife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
77
Reaction score
75
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just brought home my first hammer and wanted to ask if it looks okay. Does this flow look okay? It was bagged up during a 10 hour drive. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4776.mov
    9.7 MB
Just brought home my first hammer and wanted to ask if it looks okay. Does this flow look okay? It was bagged up during a 10 hour drive. Thanks!
I would think so. I keep pretty low flow on mine, just enough to see it wiggle a little, and it’s been growing like a weed for years. It will let you know if there’s too much flow. It looks great btw!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new