Is this going to be a future problem?

matthewjpasa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this little guy in my tank I think its a Asterina sea star... I heard they multiply quick and eat polyps. . Any insight or advice for upcoming response to this new guy?

nave9ysu.jpg
 
I would take it out. Some of them munch on corals.
 
Agreed. Had them in my last tank. Never caught them eating corals. But they sure do multiply fast. I will bet that is not the last one you find.
 
I read about that Mr.D, but my tank is only 4 days old think its okay to introduce?
 
And I found a hitchhiking brittle star that I want to keep. Shrimp will eat?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new