OP
J

jlfalin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info. I have read that just must have spaced it. I will give another treatment this evening.

OP
OP
J

jlfalin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far they are staying white. I did a quick look this morning and the appearance hasn’t changed. The spots may be a bit bigger but white in appearance.

OP
OP
J

jlfalin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I tried to get a better picture and couldn't. On a brighter note the spots in question are shrinking. They are still present but getting smaller. The fish is still acting normal and eating well. Fairly well convinced that it is lympho at this time. I will continue to observe and report back if it clears up in the next week or two. Thanks for the information everyone. I appreciate it and enjoy learning about this,side of the hobby.

OP
OP
J

jlfalin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well apparently I was wrong. It seemed to be acting fine last night. When I got home from work this afternoon the Tomini was dead. Not sure what it was. Upon closer inspection of the fish the areas present before death did look better. I guess I will keep an eye on the other fish. Are tangs sensitive to chloroquine. I thought only paracantharus was sensitive. I was at 60mg/gal.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back