Is this mark on my jack o lantern bad?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juka087
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Juka087

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
482
Reaction score
228
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased this jack o lantern from petco for $25. I could not resist, however after dipping. I noticed that it had this black spot on it. Does the coral look healthy to you guys?

20191025_183608.jpg
 
Almost looks like sand landed on it in that spot. If it survived Petco, then you should be fine. My jacko is one of the hardiest corals in my tank. It survived a pretty nasty crash I had a few yrs back.
Do you have any advice on the care of jackos? I would like him to grow all over the bottom glass. He is the first coral i have added to the tank.
 
Just wait until its eating and turns all white. Itll be like you saw a ghost after its sweepers retract lol
 
Im a firm believer in polyp labs polyp booster and reef roids. All my corals started growing like crazy when I began using it.
 
Im a firm believer in polyp labs polyp booster and reef roids. All my corals started growing like crazy when I began using it.
I happen to have some reef chili o,o
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new