Is this normal Diamond Goby behavior?

mcauthor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
14
Location
Fayetteville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this Diamond Goby for a few months now, he loves to hide shells and make holes everywhere. This evening I saw that my kenya tree coral was missing from it’s usual spot. I looked around and saw that the Goby moved the whole coral into it’s hole. It literally moved the whole rock it was attached to with it. I still don’t know how it managed to move it. I never seen anything like that. The coral was about the same size as him. I had to destroy his home just to get it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new