Is this normal under no lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Markxc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Markxc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I just noticed with my lights off that the skin looks bleached/white right under the polyps. It looks fine when lights are on though. Is this normal?

image0 (1).png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new