Is this Pipe on My Return Okay?

LiquidSpace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
596
Reaction score
583
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not even sure what to call this…an unstraightened pipe? I was doing my return and when I looked it over I realized that this section of pipe has been pulled a bit. It looks like the connecting pipe is a little short.

Is this cause for concern? I figure the forces of pressure in our aquarium aren’t that strong but just want to check in with everyone.

IMG_0788.jpeg
 
I’m not even sure what to call this…an unstraightened pipe? I was doing my return and when I looked it over I realized that this section of pipe has been pulled a bit. It looks like the connecting pipe is a little short.

Is this cause for concern? I figure the forces of pressure in our aquarium aren’t that strong but just want to check in with everyone.

IMG_0788.jpeg
Should be fine as long as its sealed well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new