Is This Really Million Per Frag

Moonlightreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
678
Reaction score
209
Location
Encino ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this on your webside . Is this really a million for a frag [emoji33]
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1433572011.099019.jpg
 
pic of the whole colony, it has to have grown some. if it isnt sold by the time im a millionare, i will get it and it will be the world's largest frag like 10 ft diameter cause it will take me forever to become a millionare
 
+1 on the colony pic. Ought to be big enough to retire on eh?
 
Pretty soon with inflation we’ll all be able to grab a frag.
 
For a million bucks, I'd expect you to come over and remove every AEFW from my tank w/a pair of tweezers prior to hand-delivering with all members of the Wu Tang including the ghost of ODB
 
For a million bucks, I'd expect you to come over and remove every AEFW from my tank w/a pair of tweezers prior to hand-delivering with all members of the Wu Tang including the ghost of ODB

An oddly specific request, but i like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new