Is this scooter healthy?

astraekid

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
11
Location
Eastern Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this scooter blenny, it's been on frozen only at petco for 2 months, and they said they'll hold him for me for 6 weeks but I was wondering if he looks healthy? I heard they starve with very little visible signs, so I wanted to make sure this little guy is OK.

IMG_2347.png IMG_2346.png IMG_2325.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2327.mov
    5.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new