Is this tank cooked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anexs97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is the second tank that I bought.
20260111_112750_B39A25CE-4F85-4C4A-BA12-082093D05359.png

20260111_112752_A20A513B-1192-4CD3-BBE7-CA3E11F7E783.png

20260111_112753_C0B0FF43-658A-479A-AD1F-3D680133BE0C.png

20260111_112754_1A9EBDC0-628F-45B9-A971-9D30EC562A87.png

20260111_112755_B3F0C803-95E6-467C-809F-9D0A8CA10C83.png

20260111_112756_753DAF80-8911-4B87-805A-986A577DF85A.png
When moving my new tank on Friday I accidentally chipped the glass. I’m worried it could fail under pressure. Is a chip like this typically safe, or should I consider the tank a loss?
 
Chipped that tank somehow as well. I guess this is my sign not to get back into saltwater tanks..
I would go the extra mile and buy it brand new. I've personally also had a bad experience with used tanks so I know what it's like
 
Chipped that tank somehow as well. I guess this is my sign not to get back into saltwater tanks..
I would go the extra mile and buy it brand new. I've personally also had a bad experience with used tanks so I know what it's like
I already wasted $550 on two tanks. As of right now getting back into the hobby is out of the question for a while
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new