Is this the correct QT for inverts/corals?

Aronsaquarium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
350
Reaction score
83
Location
los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!
Is this the recommended inverts/coral QT requirements?
I’m using a 10g fully established QT for my inverts. Temperature is 78 Fahrenheit.

I tried putting a starfish in it and that didn’t last long.. so I want to be able to put them into my DT straight away as that seems to be much better, which according to this graph is totally fine after a rinse.
(Regular starfish as well as sand sifting stars.)

IMG_1314.jpeg
 
As a follow up:

Does this apply if I’m pretty sure there was ich in the tank?
I had a couple clowns in there until a few weeks ago, they’re now being treated in another tank and this 10g will now be inverts only QT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new