Is this too much flow for Goniopora?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zer0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, would lower it a bit and also don’t have it constant. Alternating flow from left to right is better.
 
No, it looks just fine but if you start seeing the tissue of the coral peel or it starts retracting more and more I would lower the flow down a little bit.
 
Yeah I moved him in to an area with less flow, he was looking very nice today. Hope he doesn’t melt on me lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new