Is this too much flow for this Duncan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
3,651
Location
Rochester Ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if this is too much flow. No ripped flesh of anything.
 
when the bursts come might be a little much, but otherwise the flow seemed good, i thnk you might have the same wavemaker as me (aquatop i think) then just take the level down one notch. dont think this is an immediate worry though
 
Current USA wave makers, actually. I was thinking of turning them down a bit, thanks!
 
looks fine to me, it can actually take much more flow than that , mine was in a high light high flow area and thrived.
 
I agree with @Mr. Mojo Rising.
They have the ability to shorten their tentacles if flow is too strong. I just moved a couple of mine up on the rocks and they are getting hit with a lot of flow and more light (300+par) and are looking better than the ones I have on the bottom which is where these were at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new