Is this WWC red terra?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TK_KW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
1,587
Location
Southern Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#reefsquad #Reefsquadleaders, Is this wwc red terra. A LFS thinks it is. And a distributor I use our of Toronto cant recall, but he also thinks it is. What's your opinions? Tag someone from WWCs?

Disclaimer, I got a colony of this, from a fellow that had it for years. Growing in Radions, he never tested his par, so his was literally cooking them white. So when I bought It, it had zero colour. Since it's been colouring up for 4 mouths now under T5s and led hybrid

What's your thoughts? What's it worth?

20200226_055900.jpg Resized_20200225_183127.jpg 20200130_191401.jpg
 
Last edited:
You could try asking WWC and see if they'll offer help, but don't be surprised if they say they can't ID it for sure.

What is it worth? That is truely a personal call between an owner/seller and the buyer. If I found an uncommon RFA that I really wanted, I'd be willing to pay a lot more than some body that isn't as into RFAs as I am.
 
You could try asking WWC and see if they'll offer help, but don't be surprised if they say they can't ID it for sure.

What is it worth? That is truely a personal call between an owner/seller and the buyer. If I found an uncommon RFA that I really wanted, I'd be willing to pay a lot more than some body that isn't as into RFAs as I am.
I sent them a email with photos, well see if anything definitive comes up from them
 
You could try asking WWC and see if they'll offer help, but don't be surprised if they say they can't ID it for sure.

What is it worth? That is truely a personal call between an owner/seller and the buyer. If I found an uncommon RFA that I really wanted, I'd be willing to pay a lot more than some body that isn't as into RFAs as I am.

They responded saying, yes it looks like Terra Red acropora, interesting. Now, what's it worth....is the question

20200226_140852.jpg
 
it looks like RR Pink Caddy; WWC sells that piece you're asking about for about $130; Pink caddy sells for like $50+ for frag now. Back then it was crazy expensive, not so much anymore.

https://worldwidecorals.com/products/wwc-terra-red-acropora-1846
Thanks. Ya, someone else mention pink Cadillac. Guy I bought colony from said red something or other, but he couldnt recall. In photo I have it circled, pink Cadillac frag is right above it. Its romf the colony in below photo

20200130_191259.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new