Is/will this be available in the UK?

psumms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know about official UK release but i've been running a WaveEngine in the UK for almost a year, app and all connectivity work perfectly fine, the power supply just needed a kettle lead from Amazon. I've tried a lot of kit and can honestly say nothing comes close to a WaveEngine + four Reef Octopus Octopulse 4 pumps. If covid hadn't halted travel, I would have brought back a Hydros controller by now! Obviously this will need some more UK specific tweaking if you're looking to use the powerbar.

Gaz uk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messaged the company to ask about the uk and just got ignored, seen posts also just got ignored about a uk release on their Facebook page.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't give out information usually before they release things. but the power pack that comes with the controller is 100-240v 50-60hz so it should work with an adapter plug. The power strips are tuya protocol so I am guessing you can find a UK version of the same wifi strip CoralVue uses. Here is a video link on youtube with Carlos and Dave. It mentions Europe when they were talking about the XP8. That starts about 28 minutes in . It doesn't sound like they have forgotten about Europe from the discussion. They did miss their projection on the the release date for the XP8 though.

Bent17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I am one of those Apex vs Hydros and if its available in Europe I will deffo go for the Hydros

M4sonic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah same here, I've been looking at apex for a while but im hearing about to many failures (SD card) so i would go hydros if they were available.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%

Back