• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO 15ish Gallon ATO Container

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Looking for a nice 15ish gallon ATO container. Need at least 12gal, may consider a 10gal if it is cheap. Wife is sick of seeing 5gal buckets in the living room so need to get an actual nice acrylic one. She lets me keep multiple tanks, I can at least get rid of the buckets in the living room lol. Hoping someone has one or someone can make one before I have to hit up an acrylic tank maker to see what they'd charge for one. Text preferred, 734-725-98fiveO. Thanks in advance.

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a nice 15ish gallon ATO container. Need at least 12gal, may consider a 10gal if it is cheap. Wife is sick of seeing 5gal buckets in the living room so need to get an actual nice acrylic one. She lets me keep multiple tanks, I can at least get rid of the buckets in the living room lol. Hoping someone has one or someone can make one before I have to hit up an acrylic tank maker to see what they'd charge for one. Text preferred, 734-725-98fiveO. Thanks in advance.
Reach out to Advanced Acrylic and talk to them and let them know Salim from 180G build send you and he will definitely take care of you for this ATO reservoir Ask for Thristan or John IG@fellowreefer

OP
OP
CCK_8814

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Reach out to Advanced Acrylic and talk to them and let them know Salim from 180G build send you and he will definitely take care of you for this ATO reservoir Ask for Thristan or John IG@fellowreefer
Actually already ended up going with them for one. They hooked me up big time as usual. I’ve gotten a few Frag tanks from them and have always loved their work.

Back