southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey all. I need to grab some cheato this weekend... Who's for it? Don't need a ton, just to start the cheator reactor off well.

4n69r7.jpg

Fritz

Scubasteve11

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey all. I need to grab some cheato this weekend... Who's for it? Don't need a ton, just to start the cheator reactor off well.

4n69r7.jpg
I'm breaking down a tank this weekend and have a decent sized cheato ball you're welcome to.
Should be pest free. It's in a new build thats never seen coral and was started with all dry rock.

Scubasteve11

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Also have anemones, coral, and small fish that ill start posting up soon that need to go. If interested. I live in Hendersonville.
I'm breaking down a tank this weekend and have a decent sized cheato ball you're welcome to.
Should be pest free. It's in a new build thats never seen coral and was started with all dry rock.

OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Let me check my weekend schedule, and id be up for a good drive! Ill be in touch soon. Doesnt have to be too too big, just gotta fit in my reactor, and have room to grow. Is Saturday or sunday best for you?

AquaCave Logo Banner

Scubasteve11

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Let me check my weekend schedule, and id be up for a good drive! Ill be in touch soon. Doesnt have to be too too big, just gotta fit in my reactor, and have room to grow. Is Saturday or sunday best for you?
Sundays are probably best.

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

What's the first coral you ever bought?

• An invasive soft coral

Votes: 69 18.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 100 26.2%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 59 15.4%
  • Other Soft Coral

Votes: 50 13.1%