ISO Cheato to start reactor.

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I need to grab some cheato this weekend... Who's for it? Don't need a ton, just to start the cheator reactor off well.

4n69r7.jpg

Scubasteve11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I need to grab some cheato this weekend... Who's for it? Don't need a ton, just to start the cheator reactor off well.

4n69r7.jpg
I'm breaking down a tank this weekend and have a decent sized cheato ball you're welcome to.
Should be pest free. It's in a new build thats never seen coral and was started with all dry rock.

Scubasteve11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have anemones, coral, and small fish that ill start posting up soon that need to go. If interested. I live in Hendersonville.
I'm breaking down a tank this weekend and have a decent sized cheato ball you're welcome to.
Should be pest free. It's in a new build thats never seen coral and was started with all dry rock.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me check my weekend schedule, and id be up for a good drive! Ill be in touch soon. Doesnt have to be too too big, just gotta fit in my reactor, and have room to grow. Is Saturday or sunday best for you?

Back