• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO free/cheap frags

fotuskyt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
18
Location
Sussex, Wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some cheap beginner frags $15 and under. If you have any of the following let me know, I can drive to you if close or pay for shipping :)

•Zoas
•pulsing Xenia
•Kenya tree
•mushroom
•Duncan
 
Looking for some cheap beginner frags $15 and under. If you have any of the following let me know, I can drive to you if close or pay for shipping :)

•Zoas
•pulsing Xenia
•Kenya tree
•mushroom
•Duncan
I can help you out with zenia, purple hairy mushroom and zoa/safe palys and make a small package.
PM right away as im leaving for vacation end of week.
Im 45 mins from Downtown Milwaukee
 
Sent you a PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new