ISO large tank

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a complete setup
125-220 gallon tank
Must be leak free minor scratches ok
Good stand
Sump
Optional but would be great. If you had return pumps and a skimmer
Not looking to spend a ton of money I'm on a budget since I'm searching for a house
I want this to be the new houses center piece
 
Me me me! perfect timing. Lookup my ID and postings.. I have my 220 sitting in basement ready to go. Been lazy about selling. Message me for details.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new