ISO reefer 425XL sump

tbullis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
131
Reaction score
159
Location
Stormville
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Since Red Sea upgraded to the reefer 425XL G2 I have not been able to find the older model sumps. I think what I need is a V3 sump for the 425XL. Anyone know where I could snag one, or even know of a sump that’ll fit with the Red Sea plumbing? I’m looking for one to fit in the cabinet space 29” x 20”. Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new