• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO snails, fish, bta, supplies

robreefer91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just moved to south jersey. I’m in the marlton area. I lost of bunch of supplies and coral/fish during my move. Lost a tomini and red and purple firefish. My emerald crab. A bunch of snails. It was not a planned move so it was definitely rushed. My light got broken and I lost my sump pluming for one tank. I feel like a charity case. But if anyone has anything live they wouldn’t mind parting with or supplies of anykind. Typing piping cheap LEDs or better filters pumps anything really just to help me back on my feet. Would be much appreciated

Clownfish134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just moved to south jersey. I’m in the marlton area. I lost of bunch of supplies and coral/fish during my move. Lost a tomini and red and purple firefish. My emerald crab. A bunch of snails. It was not a planned move so it was definitely rushed. My light got broken and I lost my sump pluming for one tank. I feel like a charity case. But if anyone has anything live they wouldn’t mind parting with or supplies of anykind. Typing piping cheap LEDs or better filters pumps anything really just to help me back on my feet. Would be much appreciated
Hey bud where is south jersey im in south jersey maybe i can help

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 90 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back