• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO some basic beginner corals

PeterReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2016
Messages
190
Reaction score
118
Location
Hazlet
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some beginner corals, Zoas, leathers, mushrooms, cloves, Xenia
I am located in central NJ,
willing to meet up.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks a lot, Pete
 
I’m in north Jersey. I have a couple toadstools a whole butt load of gsp and some nice shrooms
7C0E1B4B-FEE7-41B4-99E9-F661ADCE0934.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new