ISO tangs

Corvingtonm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Norwalk, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers, I'm in search of tangs to add to my crew. I have a 180g mixed reef, currently housing a desjardini, hippo, (3) yellow and a Kole tang. I'm looking to add either more yellow tangs, or similar (not looking to add another hippo and the 'larger sized' tangs). rather help out another reefer who needs to re-home their tang(s) rather than purchase from a store.

Willing to pay a fair re-homing fee

203-273-1003 / [email protected]

Meghan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new