Issues controlling with fusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter hdking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hdking

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
great falls
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know why I can log into fusion with my phone and can see and control everything but when I log in on tablet I can just see graphs and outlets but can't control anything? Tablet used to be able to control as that's how I set up my cor 20 and wav but now I can't. Thanks
 
when on a phone or tablet, the sliders are locked. Slide from right to left to unlock it, then you can control the outlet.
 
Does anyone know why I can log into fusion with my phone and can see and control everything but when I log in on tablet I can just see graphs and outlets but can't control anything? Tablet used to be able to control as that's how I set up my cor 20 and wav but now I can't. Thanks
when on a phone or tablet, the sliders are locked. Slide from right to left to unlock it, then you can control the outlet.
so as my question states fusion works on one device but not the other. i wanna know why since i bought the tablet to be my controller screen
 
Can you post a picture of Fusion from your tablet. What kind of tablet is it also?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new