Issues With Making AI Account

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, this may sound really stupid but I just purchased a new AI Prime 16 for my nano. It is coming today so I wanted to download the myAI app now just to get everything prepared for when the light actually comes. However, when I go to make an account I get the notification that says "confirm registration on email". I am not getting any email, I checked my junk folder and tried 2 other emails and never got a confirmation to register my account. What's more frustrating, is I contacted AI and I got a confirmation that they received my question which clearly means my emails are working. Has anyone else had this issue?

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Stevebhammer its very frustrating because its basically a glorified paperweight until we can get it online and customize our settings! I wonder if that part of the app is down

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Stevebhammer Oh no, thats a good one....and I have no idea this light was an upgrade from chinese black boxes and an aquaknight so I am not sure if we can manually turn it on. Please let me know if you can find other details!

Stevebhammer

Hammer Home Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys got busy and didn't update, mine is running now through Bluetooth with no issues. I finally heard from the company and they had a known bug in the system that should be fixed now....

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back