AI Prime HD with Blue tooth

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this light working over my tank, I turned it off for a week, and now when I turn it back on the the time is off, so instead of going on at 11AM and turning off the 11PM, the light now comes on at 11PM
The phone is a Samsung and in January we got new phones and did not switch them over. I still have the phone but it is not hooked up to the server.

How do I put AI Prime with bluetooth on the new phone Samsung?
 
So I have this light working over my tank, I turned it off for a week, and now when I turn it back on the the time is off, so instead of going on at 11AM and turning off the 11PM, the light now comes on at 11PM
The phone is a Samsung and in January we got new phones and did not switch them over. I still have the phone but it is not hooked up to the server.

How do I put AI Prime with bluetooth on the new phone Samsung?
https://support.aquaillumination.co...936254-How-do-I-connect-to-my-new-16-32-64-HD
Any help?

AFAICT your server has nothing to do with Bluetooth (its own network protocol)
 
Thank you I will go through this and have my son help me.
Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new