It’s hosting!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter laezur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

laezur

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Messages
927
Reaction score
595
Location
Manchester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t believe this. Im gobsmacked. I picked up this anemone just today, and the clowns took to it within hours. I’ve never seen this in person before, only video. The most incredible natural relationship in my own home. I feel very lucky to have this happen so fast.

Sorry to share im just so excited and have no reefing friends!
 
I don't have clowns that do this but I do have a wrasse that loves laying in and on huge bubble tips.

Enjoy
 
Hugs GIF
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new