It feels great to be reefing again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Martyd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
267
Location
Summerville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope some of you will appreciate this ...

I know a reef tank is never finished, but my 65 gal is more done than not. As a friend of mine said the other day, "sit back and watch it grow." Well, that offended me. Tonight I decided to do some tweaking (not twerking). In the course of a half hour; I collapsed a rock formation, lost a $40 frag of zoas in the sand, dropped a tube of crazy glue in the overflow (very hard to retrieve), temporarily disabled one of my vortechs and dropped the remote for the LED's in the tank. All of this to move a coral about three inches :)

As I said, it feels great to be reefing again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new