IT IS ILLEGAL TO DOSE VODKA IN OHIO!

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
2,628
Reaction score
581
Location
Middletown, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't tell anyone your fish get drunk over the weekend lol:D. This is a stupid law.:( Your fish is 21 and older I think its ok to get drunk its legal:D
 
Last edited:
There was a law I read that it's illegal to have ice cream in your back pocket.

All these awe were enacted a long time ago and it's hard to rid them now. I think there was another one that was like.. Illegal to beat an elephant on Sunday.. Or was it your wife? LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new