BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"SPBLAMMED" @Lost in the Sauce @Nate Chalk ... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
IMG_20230117_220228_260.jpg

EDIT: never hit post in the wee hrs...:rolleyes:
Soo... @Joe Glass Cages "Hey Joe" TAG your it ...;):)
spam pic required ,and tag 2 friends...:cool:
I wantttttttttt thissss in my life!

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that’s exciting fishy!!! Meanwhile I’m trying to justify another tank- I want to do a minimum 50 gallon frag tank and put it in our mechanical room, mainly for grow out/coral qt before going into the display tanks. I just can’t decide what I want- I think I want a sump for sure and it to be a bit shallower for ease of spot feeding, then I also am thinking about wether I want to pay a high price for rimless when it really dosent matter to me and more and more I’m not liking rimless tanks. So I think I’m at an impasse

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that’s exciting fishy!!! Meanwhile I’m trying to justify another tank- I want to do a minimum 50 gallon frag tank and put it in our mechanical room, mainly for grow out/coral qt before going into the display tanks. I just can’t decide what I want- I think I want a sump for sure and it to be a bit shallower for ease of spot feeding, then I also am thinking about wether I want to pay a high price for rimless when it really dosent matter to me and more and more I’m not liking rimless tanks. So I think I’m at an impasse
40/60 breeder is a nice footprint, with lots of floor space for coral.. That's what matters in a frag tank. It's also tall enough that you can have different light levels but easy to feed with a standard 12" dropper for most coral on a rack.

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about it but I may actually go custom because I was pricing it out at @Joe Glass Cages And it would be so much cheaper to go with a stand and aquarium with him plus I already have an unused redsea sump from my 75g that I didn’t use for my 180g build to make it cost effective

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about it but I may actually go custom because I was pricing it out at @Joe Glass Cages And it would be so much cheaper to go with a stand and aquarium with him plus I already have an unused redsea sump from my 75g that I didn’t use for my 180g build to make it cost effective
Didn't hear it from me. I'll deny it if someone asks, but I Heard, that Joe likes making Cronies tanks.

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is kind of the area I’m looking at for the tank setup- I want to fully outfit the room to be for the fish, I hope for this frag tank to have all functional fish to keep pests off the coral and algae out as well- even though I have some flatworms in the main tank I’m not too concerned since I have wrasses- i still haven’t decided sand or no sand and I’m pretty sure I want to put the reef Mat on this system since I have the old Red Sea sump
47D32D94-E4E4-4BF6-BDCD-7CB7D91A5931.jpeg

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back