It was this big... Now its this big...

You gotta lot of work to do!!
recording street art GIF by A. L. Crego
Yes I do...
 
So are we making another trip after Xmas for rocks?? See how I invited myself? ;Hilarious ;Hilarious;Smug
I had thought about trying to get over there this weekend but I'm not sure its happening. He has a couple coral he is holding onto for me to...
 
When you are sitting at work, its sunny outside, you have sanding and painting to do.... and all you can think of is...

I COULD PUT A FEW HUNDRED FRAGS ON THE EGGCRATE IN THE CEILING AT WORK....

20201210_105704.jpg
 
Tank update...
The Tomini tang didn't make it. The LFS was gracious enough to offer to replace it. Maybe I will be getting another.

I did get some new babies. My absolute favorite fish! Bangaii Cardinalfish! I got 4 hoping for a pair.

Tank is looking good levels all test out great. Nitrates at 2.5, phosphate at .106, ph 8.1, salinity at 1.025... its really going well.

20201215_210230.jpg 20201215_210224.jpg 20201213_203509.jpg 20201213_203445.jpg 20201213_203413.jpg
 
They look tiny!! They’re precious!! Are you hoping for them to spawn later down the line?
They are tiny. Cardinalfish are one of 4 species I bred in the past. I would love to do so again. I've also bred maroon clowns,, yellow watchman gobies, and damsels (I forget what kind)...
 
bumped and back :rolleyes: bummer on tomi,love the cards:cool:
 
;Drool ;Drool UMM..lick this lick that one ..yep that one too..:cool: hey @Thespammailaccount ,come and get him!!! he's all out of ammo:p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new