It was this big... Now its this big...

this instead of buckets.
71I5Shyd+uL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Didn't want to pay for them... but I love them
 
SWEEET...looks great ,pretty darn quiet :cool:
Thank you!! Needs tweaked and dialed in but I'm pretty happy with it for a wet run leak test...
 
How big of a problem is that? Will it affect the salinity?
Won't affect salinity but will affect calcium and alkalinity. Im planning on moving my tank tomorrow the 35 minutes from my friends house to here. It will get about a 30 gallon water change tomorrow when I bring the old tank water with my stuff.

Tonight is first night letting the new system run overnight... I hope all is well while I sleep.

Tomorrow (today) will be nerve wracking. 3 nems, 7 fish, and over 40 coral to move from one tank to another. I really hope this goes well.
 
Won't affect salinity but will affect calcium and alkalinity. Im planning on moving my tank tomorrow the 35 minutes from my friends house to here. It will get about a 30 gallon water change tomorrow when I bring the old tank water with my stuff.

Tonight is first night letting the new system run overnight... I hope all is well while I sleep.

Tomorrow (today) will be nerve wracking. 3 nems, 7 fish, and over 40 coral to move from one tank to another. I really hope this goes well.
I can't wait to see everything in the tank! This is going to be awesome ;Joyful
 
Won't affect salinity but will affect calcium and alkalinity. Im planning on moving my tank tomorrow the 35 minutes from my friends house to here. It will get about a 30 gallon water change tomorrow when I bring the old tank water with my stuff.

Tonight is first night letting the new system run overnight... I hope all is well while I sleep.

Tomorrow (today) will be nerve wracking. 3 nems, 7 fish, and over 40 coral to move from one tank to another. I really hope this goes well.
I'm so excited to see this post transition! I'm sure it will go smoothly
 
Looks really good! Nicely done :cool:
I intend to do a negative space aqua scape in the near future and get rid of the rack. The 2 big rocks will get busted up too. Been watching lots of videos on how to do it
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new