It was this big... Now its this big...

Yay! It looks great! Was it as difficult as you thought it would be?
Not difficult but def nerve wracking! My anxiety was at 10
 
GREAT JOB..looks ..well;Drool;Drool;Drool;):cool:...NICE!!!
 
my build thread.
page 1.
if it interests you let me know. I'll get you all the pertinent links.
I love the shape of your scape. My tank is very short. Will you share a fts?
 
I love the shape of your scape. My tank is very short. Will you share a fts?
010221.jpg

my tank dims 48x24x30
 
Been busy playing around with my well cured rock trying to make a negative space aquascape. Hard to get the 3D effect in a pic. This is not completed and would be 1 of 3 peices I plan on making for the tank...
This is harder to do with wet rock, harder to get it together but I think I have the process down.
20210218_214122.jpg
20210218_214113.jpg
20210218_214100.jpg
20210218_214103.jpg
20210218_214117.jpg
 
did you see my blue pic of acro? i want to see yours,and then mine after changing to the old vho's ;) :cool:
 
did you see my blue pic of acro? i want to see yours,and then mine after changing to the old vho's ;) :cool:
I'm getting ready to mount it. I'll snap pics when I do :) saw yours with the green tip shining bright.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new