It was this big... Now its this big...

Im here quick photo dump then gone again. Lost an sps frag. Gonis are ridiculously big but somewhat closed because I just fed.

20250930_194535.jpg
20250930_194539.jpg
20250930_194545.jpg
20250930_194550.jpg
20250930_194553.jpg
20250930_194556.jpg
20250930_194558.jpg
20250930_194601.jpg
20250930_194605.jpg
 
Quick stop to drop my latest video.


I don’t know what sort of video editing software you use to make your tank look that great but, whatever it is, I’m sure I can’t afford it.
 
I don’t know what sort of video editing software you use to make your tank look that great but, whatever it is, I’m sure I can’t afford it.
Just my Samsung phone and an orange filter tbh. And thanks you. Appreciate the kind words.
 
Just my Samsung phone and an orange filter tbh. And thanks you. Appreciate the kind words.
FWIW - maybe you forgot but, some say, I have an odd sense of humor and a strange way of seeing the world. That was my way of saying that your tank looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!
 
Life changes upcoming. Fishy reef is dry. Working with a biocube for now. Tank is sold pending pickup.
IMG_20251218_134446.jpg
IMG_20251218_134451.jpg
96fec638-5cf0-4057-8f42-10c7964ff135.jpg
346ff016-1181-49c6-bfd8-e6d866e39924.jpg
1bf5be61-789d-4962-b527-9e84916c9256.jpg
ad73f530-ead8-4f37-9f94-c557a4fb7d4d.jpg
In this case size doesn't matter its love of family and friends that counts.
 
Life changes upcoming. Fishy reef is dry. Working with a biocube for now. Tank is sold pending pickup.
IMG_20251218_134446.jpg
IMG_20251218_134451.jpg
96fec638-5cf0-4057-8f42-10c7964ff135.jpg
346ff016-1181-49c6-bfd8-e6d866e39924.jpg
1bf5be61-789d-4962-b527-9e84916c9256.jpg
ad73f530-ead8-4f37-9f94-c557a4fb7d4d.jpg
I do hope it is a move in a good direction for you.

The cube looks great!
 
Life changes upcoming. Fishy reef is dry. Working with a biocube for now. Tank is sold pending pickup.
IMG_20251218_134446.jpg
IMG_20251218_134451.jpg
96fec638-5cf0-4057-8f42-10c7964ff135.jpg
346ff016-1181-49c6-bfd8-e6d866e39924.jpg
1bf5be61-789d-4962-b527-9e84916c9256.jpg
ad73f530-ead8-4f37-9f94-c557a4fb7d4d.jpg

Oh man what’s happening with you?

I am happy that you’re keeping a tank though! You’ve got too much of a blue thumb not to!

Hope all is well bud,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new