• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

iTrader rating for buyers

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this forum is the right place for this but I wanted to take the time to express my ideas regarding iTrader as a buyer.

Many people here have bought items from the assortment of vendors on R2R and I, like many others have provided feedback for vendors every single time praising them for their great customer service, packaging methods and awesome products. :tongue:

My question is this, shouldn't we take the time to provided feedback to the buyers as well and provide an iTrader rating for them? You can't say that the number of buyers you've done business with is overwhelming to the point that you can't reciprocate the gesture. :sure:

Those are my thoughts, and no I am not bashing any vendor/seller/buyer relationships I am just curious as to why the gesture isn't reciprocated. :nerd:

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The vendor or seller is welcome to leave feedback for the buyer. The buyer or seller can start this process. While a vendor may not reciprocate every time as they get busy, a quick reminder pm to the vendor / sponsor / seller will usually do the trick. Most vendors on here greatly appreciate the feedback on iTrader and I have found that most will happily reciprocate. Vendors deal with many buyers at the same time so they may forget from time to time. Hope that helps : )

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the economy and the way things are I try to leave as much feedback as possible... I got Lfs dropping like flys out here in Vegas so anything I can do to help I'm gonna do it.... Without us there is no them and without them there is no us it's a hand in hand relationship... I think both parties need to leave feedback and make the best out of it althou it doesn't always happen like Craig mentioned they get busy.... Most of the time if you leave them feedback it request a confirm recipt and the other party will do there part...;) if not a pm will solve the case no questions asked from what I have exp... Hth...

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.7%
Back