It's a baby (Duncan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dragon99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
4,111
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like twins, and maybe third head hiding on the far side that I can't get a good look at.
SAM_4401.JPG
 
Awwwwwww congrats!:D
Isn't that just too cute!!;)

Nice Pic!
 
AWW that's so cute
 
Speaking of babies....A hammer must have went sexual. We have a baby hammer hitchhiker on a frag plug. Started with 4 tentacles. I'll get a pic tomorrow.
 
Congrats!
 
It's triplets. The third head is starting to peek out, but still hard to see.

SAM_5251-001.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new