It's a ghost town in here...

Fragstock?
Screenshot_20221003-150515_Facebook.jpg
 
Hey!
I Just wanted to join in this convo... haha

I am up in Ogden and also looking for some salty friends to meetup with from time to time.
 
I’m in Layton. Got out of the hobby for about 5-6 yrs and just got back in 3-4 months ago. Seems like the hobby has died down a lot here. Used to be people selling all the time on wmas. I used to drive from Brigham to Provo buying stuff lol. And now LFS prices are through the roof and not as many people selling stuff. Kinda sucks. I’ve been trying to find a bigger tank for decent price for last couple months and hasn’t been anything.
 
2026 update: I'm here in South Salt Lake if anyone wants to come by and talk filtration. Across the street is the Chinese supermarket, so you can get your Asian veggies and clams for feeding too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new