It's Alive!!!

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

GobyApparatus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
341
Reaction score
236
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo.php
Yesterday I found a Blasto frag that i bought at Reefapalooza. Been sitting in it's little bag on my desk hidden since the show. It's not dead! Doesn't look great.... but it's not dead! I believe this one was a nice orange rainbow.
photo.php
 
I'll keep you updated.... my experience with Blastos though is that they when they die it's usually a slow process and they rarely recover,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new