View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Expect to land in USA docks in July!!

Disclaimer:
FB_IMG_1680602208795.jpg
One unit tests one parameter, swapping reagent out of unit with another allows unit to test a different parameter!

We have some exciting news to share with you about the Smart Tester. This highly-anticipated product is going to revolutionize the industry.

We are thrilled to announce that all work on the product is moving forward smoothly, and we plan to start selling to distributors in May (fingers crossed!).

During the first month of release, we will have PO4 and MG reagents available, followed by NO3 and Ca in the coming months. The PO4 reagent will provide approximately 160 tests, while the MG reagent will offer up to 50 tests.

The Smart Tester is designed to require minimal calibration and has an automatic cleaning option, making it incredibly easy to use.

The device dimension is mm 210x100x140 mm / 8.27x3.93x5.51 in so prepare the space

We are incredibly proud of the quality of the Smart Tester, which is a result of nearly two years of hard work and dedication. So stay tuned! We'll announce the prices at the end of this month as soon as the final costs are locked in.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any updates?

Tori

ReefMoore 103
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20230827-104433.png

Looks like they're in stock somewhere! Hopefully they'll be available in the US this year

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back