It's jojo's diy acrylic cube tank

Here’s about a third of my fuge growth. I pull that out about every 30-40 days. I expect more once the new system is fully up and running.

0E49472D-FF69-45F1-8A63-3C1B0503C085.jpeg
 
Jumping ahead a bit here for an after hours look of the system as it stands today.

I’ll post all the progress that came before this later.

2CC655B9-83E8-4730-B4F0-61967C25FB79.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new