It's like having a tank advisor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kiddbid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I emailed Adam asking if he could ship out a box. He said he was super busy with the grow out contest but could get one in the mail.
I had a small piece of shelf rock that I decided to bridge between the two islands in my tank. I actually sent him a pic of my tank and mentioned a bunch of pieces and colors I thought might fit. Also mentioned that I liked millis and other PE types. The box he sent was just perfect.
20190219_143918705_iOS.jpg
I actually love this moment when you are just about to see what Adam sent.

20190219_174026764_iOS.jpg
From L to R:
Aquatic-Man Table, Battlestag, Dragonfly, Greg C Ultimate Efflo, Rainbow Brite, RR Rainbow Loom, SunnyX Sunset Milli

20190222_235331583_iOS.jpg

Battlecoral Bridge; not the greatest shot but tried to make guesses about future growth. Everything except the Rainbow Loom was on my wishlist. More importantly, the pack felt perfectly matched to each other and my tank. Thank you Adam.

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice pack, you can't beat Adam's quality and all the help he provides .

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I emailed Adam asking if he could ship out a box. He said he was super busy with the grow out contest but could get one in the mail.
I had a small piece of shelf rock that I decided to bridge between the two islands in my tank. I actually sent him a pic of my tank and mentioned a bunch of pieces and colors I thought might fit. Also mentioned that I liked millis and other PE types. The box he sent was just perfect.
20190219_143918705_iOS.jpg
I actually love this moment when you are just about to see what Adam sent.

20190219_174026764_iOS.jpg
From L to R:
Aquatic-Man Table, Battlestag, Dragonfly, Greg C Ultimate Efflo, Rainbow Brite, RR Rainbow Loom, SunnyX Sunset Milli

20190222_235331583_iOS.jpg

Battlecoral Bridge; not the greatest shot but tried to make guesses about future growth. Everything except the Rainbow Loom was on my wishlist. More importantly, the pack felt perfectly matched to each other and my tank. Thank you Adam.

Right on! thanks a ton for the post man. Glad to see the frags are doing well. Will be looking forward to seeing how they fill in for you.:)

gobble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do most people just leave the frags on the plugs? I thought you were supposed to take them off when you mount in your tank?

Justfebreezeit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do most people just leave the frags on the plugs? I thought you were supposed to take them off when you mount in your tank?

Everyone does it a little differently. Eventually the coral will cover the plug and grow enough you wont be able to tell it was ever there. However most of the time I do remove the plug because then even after it encrusts you still see the plug shape for a long while.

TLDR, just preference.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.9%
Back