!!!IT'S LIKE THE FIVE DOLLAR BIN AT BATTLECORALS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hmmm just tried messaging Adam again but no replies; maybe i'm on his ignore list lol

And just to clarify in case anyone is wondering, He asked weather i went by post order or PMs. I need a PM to confirm purchase. I was out of the office literally minutes after i posted, and when i got back I had almost 50 pms about these packs. I never even came back to the thread till I had the packs squared away. I apologize to anyone who had posted about interest, that i may have left hanging completely. really sorry about that

BkReefBaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
And just to clarify in case anyone is wondering, He asked weather i went by post order or PMs. I need a PM to confirm purchase. I was out of the office literally minutes after i posted, and when i got back I had almost 50 pms about these packs. I never even came back to the thread till I had the packs squared away. I apologize to anyone who had posted about interest, that i may have left hanging completely. really sorry about that

I’ll only accept your apology with a complimentary battle box [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you do that? I feel so behind being a west coaster. I’ve never been on a live sale but I imagine it was almost like this... except it was a battle box!! Which is better than any live sale ever!

Go to his link in sponsor forums, BattleCorals. You know, where all his pinned posts are. This thread is in that topic. Top right is “watch forum” or something, then it gives you option to get an email.

That’s how I was lucky/quick enough to get into the last 10 pack and this one!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been the recipient of a Battlecorals turd. Here's how it ended up. Adam remembers I'm sure!

IMG_2208.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG

To the lucky buyers, enjoy your turds :)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone receive their corals yet? Curious to see what those $5 corals looked like!

Thanks!

Mine is also shipping tomorrow! My expectations aren't too high for when they arrive- my guess is that "off color" and "lower lit" mean that they are currently brown, but with potential to color up into something awesome with time :)

WnYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I received from the five dollar battle box. Here are the names and also had two ? bags. With frag plug fresh in water and then clipped before dip and then mount. All came in healthy and happy with what I recieved. Thanks Adam!
D5C9BD92-99D6-4674-9588-8BDE5A661362.jpeg

DB443072-49FF-452B-B169-34E3D641B109.jpeg

0901B6F6-36FB-47F5-9A54-BA39BF3BDEB3.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back