!!!IT'S LIKE THE FIVE DOLLAR BIN AT BATTLECORALS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok well shoot, I just had a nice articulate spiel written up about how this deal came to be, and how great it could be for you. But, just as I am leaving to take my daughter to her play group this am, I went to copy the whole thing and accidentally pasted over it. It would not let me undo it:(. lol

So, rather than even try to recapture the eloquence of that write up I'm just going to have to admit defeat and schlock it up.

Here's the deal. I've got a healthy handful of off color frags in my back system, mostly in lower lit areas on the outer edges of the racks. These were all cut from captive growth mothers in my collection months ago, and include various shapes species and sizes. All are encrusting well.

I want to purge the tank of these pieces, and am going to blow them out in 10 packs at 5.00 a frag+ shipping to make it 100 even.

Only catch is its just blind grab. I will not send duplicates but it's a total random grab bag blowout. I can do at least 4-5 of these packs. If you are one of those people that enjoy watching frags go from blah to Yah, then this ones for you. Guaranteed! You will be happy in the end.

EDIT: SEE POST 24

Last edited:

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Wish I could jump on this. For the success of my tank...I promised the wife no more frags until next year...otherwise I'd be all over this like white on rice!

Good luck to the luck winners!

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a PM as well. You know you have a good reputation when three people jump on buying frags blindly within fifteen minutes.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
next on the list!!!!!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back